Thursday, June 04, 2015

Cop what you want

To all those asking me every time a pair comes out if they should cop this pair of sneakers or that, I only have one answer to that: You don't need to buy all the pairs that get released, hype or no hype. Just buy what you want. We all have reasons, don't let it be the dumbest reasons why. If I buy it, it doesn't mean you have to get it too. And if I pass on it, doesn't mean you need to do so too. Don't get carried away by the hype generated by these stores or resellers. We're talking serious money here. 1 pair sometimes costs a trip to HK for 2 already or a couple of pairs gets to a DP for a new car. Pick your battles wisely because you don't win every war. And please don't dissect every word I say. What I said ain't perfect, but it will hit you hard.

BUY, PASS or WAIT. ✌🏽️Somebody get me a new mic. 

*Drops mic again*

No comments: