Saturday, May 16, 2015

2015 SB Releases

A lot of people have been asking me about my thoughts on the Nike SB and here's my take. Sorry but I'm not really a fan of the Nike SB nowadays unlike before when I used to cop or appreciate a lot of their releases. I feel that they certainly lost quality (early 2000 vs today's material and construction), cultural significance (you just don't wear dunks with Jogger pants or see a real skater prefer using them), hype (only about 2-3 significant releases since last year) and bad colorways (Dunk High Corks, seriously?). While many people will disagree with me here, some of the points I stated here are still worth debating. These joints just fell from the face of the earth around early 2013 same with my beloved Foamposites to runners. And I mean no disrespect to any SB fans or store owners too. But hey, if you love your dunks, rock 'em hard. Good luck trying to resell them though. These Dela Soul joints go hard though. ✌🏽️

What do you think about today's SB releases? 

No comments: