Thursday, February 05, 2015

Decline on Dunks

A dope collection of some of the most sought after SB Dunk Lows back when they were still significant in the game. 
They say that the quality deminished or they were just trying too hard, or there were too many bad colorways that came out hence the Retro on hot pairs with twists (Tiff High quality were terrible). Whatever it is, they are still going to be a staple (pun intended) in the game, it just took a significant step back to runners, which is the in thing right now. I myself had over 100 pairs of Dunks (low to high) at my peak but sold more than 90% of them and just kept what I wanted to wear. I'm looking forward to the Dunk being significant again with the Dunk Highs, but so far, I am not impressed with the ones that came out lately (Solars & Red October? C'mon!, stop capitalizing on Yeezus). • 📷: @dk_nmdc

No comments: