Saturday, July 05, 2014

My First OOTD Post

#OOTD • @blackbite_Apparel Floral Snapback and 20 more designs at the Sole Slam Store in QC x @brickandmortarph located at Kapitolyo Pasig with the L.A.T.H.E. sublimation tee x @shoephatoes for the Jordan 11 Concords Low Pair • Shot at @soleslamstore • #soleslammanila #soleslamsquad 


Lemme just say this, you will not see those "My Husband's Lover/Sam Milby-ish OOTD's from those male bloggers you follow (No pun intended, go do your thing, I respect that and I love all my gay friends, just don't make me wear those short shorts and Top siders). Do you, I do me. ✌️


Sole Slam Store is in Katipunan, right above Yellow Cab Pizza in front of Ateneo. ✌️


2 comments:

Jec Reyes said...

What's the name of your taylor sir? :D Also interested in doing that to my old pants.

Antonio Aguirre Jr. said...

Any tailor that fixes pants in your neighborhood would do really. Just hand them a sample.